Redbana US is very proud of its online rhythm/music game Audition, and so are its fans, as the TriplePoint client has today announced a list of additions and upgrades that gives nods to not only established musical acts, but also content created by the players of the game.
In terms of big name artists, Redbana has added the songs “Love Drunk” by Boys Like Girls, and “Closer” by Ne-Yo. Three original songs by producer MJP and vocalist Jackie Boyz have also been added.
In terms of fan content, the MusicShake Holiday Medley Craze competition’s winner Munniebear has seen their song “Rock Bottom” added to the game’s soundtrack, while two new contest-winning avatar outfits called Panda Paradox and Gossip Headliner are now available to purchase as virtual item accessories.
To see these additions for yourself, head over to the game’s official website and have a go.
- Audition Online’s February Patch Brings New Songs, New Clothing, and More
- Keep That Loving Feeling Alive in Audition Online
- Audition Online Has Put Out a Call to Indie Musicians
- The Call for Artists Campaign in Audition Online Has Been Extended
- Audition Online Celebrates One Year Anniversary in Style