Has there ever been a situation where someone has seen asteroids coming at them, and thought to themselves how tragic it would be if somebody shot those asteroids? Of course not. When you see asteroids, the only question is when to stop shooting. That’s why TriplePoint client Atari is offering iOS gamers the maximum possible level of space-rock explosion with the release of Asteroids: Gunner+, a premium version of their F2P title, Asteroids: Gunner. Where Gunner offered itself and its basic explosions for free, and then offered more, larger explosions for a small fee, Gunner+ simply asks for $4.99 up front, in exchange for all the explosions ever.
Asteroids: Gunner+ features:
- Experience Asteroids: Gunner for free or Asteroids: Gunner+ with all content unlocked for $4.99.
- Three galaxies to explore and conquer, with 150 waves of asteroids and alien warships to obliterate.
- Dual-stick controls for firing and movement, perfect for non-stop blasting action.
- Access to 8 unique spacecraft to pilot.
- Legions of power-ups and upgrades to customize your ship and turn it into an unstoppable force.
- Compete against friends in the turn-based Challenge Mode for high scores… and bragging rights.
- Earn Crystals and purchase Space Bucks to unlock new galaxies and powerful upgrades.
- An extensive achievement system that lets you earn ranks.
- OpenFeint and Game Center integration.
Sounds good to me! Since I’m not an asteroid, and all.