AppStoreHQ offers one simple goal: Allow users to browse the Android Market without using their phones. Before this site, it was a bit difficult to find information about Android apps without actually looking at it on the phone.
The site boasts a host of features which VentureBeat has laid out nicely.
- Keyword search and category browse for any app in Android Market.
- Web-based profile pages for each app that include price, description, screenshots and recent user feedback.
- Direct buy links for Android device users.
- For Web visitors, barcode-based buy links and an email-to-phone option.
- Easy social share actions for any Android app via Twitter, Facebook and email.
- “Hottest Apps” rankings based on worldwide Android app mentions on blogs and Twitter,with results updated several times a day.
All sounds good to me, mainly the features that allow you to see which apps are hot and easy ways to send the app to your phone.