It doesn’t seem like a second month has gone by in T-Mobile and Rock Band’s Artist of the Month contest, but indeed it has, as the two companies have announced the winner, and therefore Artist of the Month for May – The Main Drag.
The Main Drag are an indie-pop group from Boston, who are receiving the honor of being the Artist of the Month due to their participation in the new promotion that seeks specifically to find up-and-coming musicians to be featured in the Rock Band Network music store for a month.
Interested parties, who wish to be chosen like The Main Drag, can submit their best MP3s through the promotion’s ongoing submissions process, and after the monthly submission period ends, MTV Games executives will choose the next T-Mobile Artist of the Month.
Do you have what it takes to create music that gamers want to not only listen to, but play? Head over to the contest’s website for all of the official rules, or to enter yourself. Good luck!
- Rock Band and T-Mobile Have Found Their Artist of the Month
- Harmonix/MTV Games and T-Mobile Launch Emerging Artist Contest in Rock Band
- You May Now Rock To Some Jimi Hendrix In Rock Band
- Harmonix and MTV Games Launch Rock Band Network Affiliates Program
- Accelerando Studios Wants to Help Bring Your Music to Rock Band