As reported by Edge, Frédérick Raynal, the creator of Alone in the Dark and Little Big Adventure, is apparently at work on a new project that Ubisoft could be looking to release later this year.
The as-of-yet unnamed title is being teased on the developer’s website, where users can see French writing on a chalkboard that translates to “The name of the next game is on the back of the slate.”
Click on the chalkboard, and another image pops up, this time reading “Sorry, it’s not LBA3!”
Help us speculate what this new title might be, by leaving us a comment at the bottom of this post.
- First Wii Hello Kitty Title Arriving This Fall
- Microsoft’s Natal Finds Its First Title ‘River Rush’
- Thatgamecompany Confirms Plans for a New Title
- FreeAppADay for 03/21/10: Chalkboard Stunts
- OneBigGame Releases Xbox Live Arcade Title for Charity