CrowdStar has announced the release of a new lost and adoptable pet in Happy Pets, via the game’s fan page:
“Uh oh. Baby Blue Ducks are lost in Happy Pets! Keep checking your rooms to see if there are Baby Blue Ducks. They’re scared and need homes. Save them and put them up for adoption on your Newsfeed!”
The ducks will appear randomly while playing the game and will ask you to help them by posting a notification on your news feed, allowing your friends to adopt the duck for themselves. There’s no obligation to post a notification (and therefore help the duck), so feel free to skip it if you don’t want to clutter up your feed, or none of your friends play the game.
- Adopt the Peewee Sea Duck in Happy Pets to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- Adopt a Momma Duck and Her Ducklings in Tiki Farm
- Adopt These Cute Ferrets in Happy Pets
- Message Inbox, Unicorns & Pegasus, Social Breeding Coming Soon – Adopt These New Updates in Happy Pets!
- Adopt A Happy Parrot, Create A Random Cat – Happy Pets Updates!