CrowdStar has teamed up with the National Wildlife Federation to raise funds for oil spill relief. They are looking to us, the players, to help in their fundraiser by offering a new Bottlenose Dolphin for purchase in Happy Aquarium.
The Bottlenose Dolphin costs 88 Facebook Credits, or around $9 US. You can customize it just like any other purchase in Happy Aquarium, by choosing its gender and name. Regardless, the dolphin grows to adulthood in 32 hours.
The promotion is only lasting for around a month (technically 30 days, but CrowdStar has been known to push back these deadlines, so you may have more time than that), so be sure to count your Facebook Credits and head over to the game’s page to donate while you still can.
- Adopt the Peewee Sea Duck in Happy Pets to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- Adopt a Soccer-Playing Lion in Happy Aquarium in Celebration of the World Cup
- You Can Now Adopt a Frog in Happy Aquarium for Consistently Logging In
- CrowdStar Cares Campaign Continues In Happy Island
- CrowdStar Introduces New Animal to Help Out With Oil Spill