Have you already purchased the first two small and medium sized office buildings in Social City? Even if you haven’t, a third option in each size is now available via the game’s build menu, meaning that you’re in no rush to get it done – these items aren’t going anywhere, at least for the foreseeable future.
The appropriately titled Small Office Building 3 and Medium Office Building 3 are both leisure items. The Small option costs 50,000 coins to build, and gives off 3,200 Happiness Points to your town. You’ll receive a 200 experience point bonus for purchasing the building, which takes just one hour to build.
Meanwhile, the Medium Office Building 3 costs much more at 160,000 coins. It takes 2 hours to build, but you’ll also receive a large experience point boost for purchasing the structure, at 640 points. The Office adds 12,000 Happiness Points to your total.
If you’ve already purchased buildings 1 and 2 in these two items sets, make sure to complete your collections by heading over to the game’s page and building these as well.
- Playdom Adds Medium Office Buildings to Social City
- Social City Adds New Office Leisure Buildings
- Social City Skyscraper Office and Court House Now Offer More Happiness Points
- New Social City Items: MegaCorp Tower, Golf Course 7 & More
- New Social City Buildings: Music Experience Center & Paris Cathedral