With another week being spent celebrating Alice in Wonderland in Restaurant City, it’s only fitting that we see another week’s worth of outdoor items being released in the game. Not that we’re not talking about item for use in your purchased yards, but rather those items that can be found in the Street View store.
You now have six new items to choose from with which to decorate the exterior of your restaurant. The first is Wonderland Castle Roof for 30,000 coins, which is a great choice for those looking to recreate the Queen of Heart’s castle in the game. Other items include a complimentary Queen of Hearts Window, and a Tiny Door, along with three new decorative items – a miniature version of the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, which goes for 3 Playfish Cash, a White Rabbit in a Tree for 7,000 coins, and a statue of Alice herself, which costs 12,000 coins.
As was the case last week, previously released outdoor items, like the Giant Mushrooms and Cards Door (among others) are still on sale, as they would fit nicely with this theme, regardless of their previous inclusion in a different theme.
All told, these two weeks of items should allow you to create the perfect Alice in Wonderland themed exterior in the game, should you choose to do so. If you do, head over to the game’s page on Facebook and get started.
- Continue Your Journey Through Wonderland With a Second Week of New Restaurant City Items
- Restaurant City’s Wonderland Tea Party Theme Moves Outdoors
- Hop Down the Rabbit Hole to a Wonderland Tea Party in Restaurant City
- PetVille Alice in Wonderland Collection One-Day Sale, WonderVille Items 25% Off
- Off With Their Heads! Country Story Celebrates Alice in Wonderland