According to Social Game Central, My Town developer Broken Bulb Studios will now be making twice weekly item updates to the game (Tuesdays and Fridays, to be exact).
In addition to this announcement, two new buildings and a set of stream tiles have been added to the game. The Chinese Restaurant is unlocked at level 9, while the Large Spanish Home won’t unlock unless you are level 15 or above.
The really interesting part of this update, however, comes from the stream tiles. There are straight tiles, and tiles that allow you to place curves and bends in the stream, as well as a starting or stopping point. You’ll have to be above level 13 to add a stream to your farm, but once you pass that milestone, you can customize your stream until your heart’s content, knowing that (unless someone rudely copies you), your stream (and therefore your town) will truly be one of a kind.
- Add Some Excitement to My Town with a Nightclub, Red Carpet, and More
- Meteor Games Adds Decorations, Land Expansions to Ranch Town
- Add Two New Office Buildings to Your Social City
- Super Happy Fun Fun Developing Field & Stream, Office Heroes Update: iPhone Game News
- Go Shopping, Swimming, or Bowling With New My Town Items