While it might not be the most functional thing ever, if you ever find yourself on Facebook and want to take a cursory glance at the App Store, you now have that ability.
According to a report first posted by MobileContentToday, within the App Store fan page is a tab that allows you to view some of the featured apps on the store and click links to launch the iTunes.
As the initial report by MCT points out, it’s definitely not the most functional or robust version of the App Store, but it sure the heck is novel.
Check it out for yourself.
- SpotON Radio is Spotted on the App Store
- App Store Celebrates Pac-Man 30th Anniversary with Sale
- Fuse Aims to De-Confuse iPhone App Store
- The Lost Shapes Finds Itself on the App Store
- App Store Growth Gone Wild [INFOGRAPHIC]