The Games for Health conference, part of Games Beyond Entertainment week, is being held in Boston for the 6th year in a row. The conference is happening May 25-27 at the Hyatt Harborside and is being produced in partnership with the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation. Games for Health is the largest event dedicated to video games in health care and offers game developers and health care professionals opportunities to learn more about how the two disciplines are working together to create a healthier world.
Keynote speakers for GFH 2010 are Dr. Richard Marks, Sony, and Chiam Gingold, Maxis/EA. Tracks and topics for the conference include Rehab and Physical Therapy, Cognitive and Emotional Health, Simulation and Modeling, Behavior Change, Exergaming, and more. The event is being sponsored and attended by serious games leaders Virtual Heroes, BreakAway, HopeLab, Microsoft and others.
Space is limited at Games For Health, so register now before it’s too late. You can register for the conference here.
- Games for Health Conference Schedule Announced
- Konami Teams With Games for Health for DDR Tournament
- Mick Bobroff of Ernst & Young LLP to Keynote Digital Media Law Conference April 29
- Nintendo Live Streaming E3 Press Conference, We’re Live-Blogging It!
- Treasure Madness Adds New Health Supplies, Sale on Mu$