I know, most of you reading this have always wondered if a part of their business could be made easier. Well, several iPad developers have found some apps designed just for the business professional just like your suave self. The following are six iPad apps hand-picked by Mashable designed just for the purpose of making things a little bit easier for the office.
1. GoodReader – A very competent PDF reader that combines the power to read PDF, Word, Excel and Text documents with an excellent interface that even allows you to download these files directly from the internet. For $.99, it will most likely become one of the best deals available right now.
2. Things – An app that helps manage your every day tasks with ease.
3. Bento – A powerful database system designed to handle your expenses, projects and much more.
4. iWork – Each app is a cool $9.99 but very worth it if you need to edit a document quickly while on the go. Each one of them have most of the functions of their Mac OS X brethren which makes them very worthy purchases for the businessman on the go.
5. Box.net – An app that works very close to its iPhone brother that allows you to view files, activities and more on your iPad. You can choose which programs to open the files with which is nice if you have multiple programs that can do similar tasks.
6. Evernote – Just like the iPhone app that allows you to take notes as necessary and then syncs it into the cloud enabling you to access the notes anywhere. The iPad app has additional features such as voice notes, pictures and editing of text documents. Sounds pretty nice and useful for a free app.