The title says it all – today, 505 Games revealed the official trailer for Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, on the Nintendo DS. The game will be launched later this month, and is based upon the upcoming movie of the same name (from Warner Bros. Pictures).
The game is an action-platformer, which allows players to play as multiple characters from the film (including the rookie canine, the feline double agent or the pigeon). The goal is to fight off Kitty Galore’s evil operatives in over 45 different levels, or missions. The game will make use of “acrobatics and cleverness,” as players must use both to overcome various obstacles in the game.
As you go along, you’ll be able to collect new items and power-ups, and unlock new areas to explore in the game. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore will be released on the Nintendo DS on July 20 for $29.99. Check out the official trailer below to see more of what to expect from the game when it launches.
- First Wii Hello Kitty Title Arriving This Fall
- D3Publisher Releases New Screens and Trailer for Puzzle Quest 2
- Rock Band 3 DS Track List Revealed, New Trailer Released
- Grab a Hello Kitty Skin For iPhone Twitter App
- Eye-Candy for the Casual Gamer: Oceanhouse Releases New Trio of Dr. Seuss eBooks, New Trailer for MicroVolts