New keynote interviews and summit speakers announced Friday for 3D Gaming Summit.
With the recent push for 3D and HD media, and the introduction of stereoscopic 3D technology, video games are now bridging the gap between interactive and linear entertainment. The 3D Gaming Summit produced by The Bob Dowling Group and Unicomm, LLC was created for just this reason. The inaugural summit is happening this Wednesday and Thursday, April 21-22, at the Hilton Los Angeles in Universal City, California. The summit will be a strategic networking event exploring how video games can capitalize on the new technical trends in 3D and HD home entertainment.
Keynote interviews will be given by Jon Landau, Producer of the feature film Avatar, and Director/Producer Paul W.S. Anderson, producer of the Resident Evil franchise. Keynote speakers will be Phil Eisler, General Manager of 3D Vision NVIDIA, and Josh Greer, President and Co-Founder of RealD. Featured summit speakers include the following.
- Ari Arad, Producer at Arad Productions, Lost Planet
- Loren Lanning, Co-Founder of Oddworld Inhabitants
- Dave Perry, President of Gaikai
- Alan Price, Studio Chief of Electronic Arts Canada
- Jesse Stern, Producer, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- Joshua Glazer, Co-Founder of Naked Sky Entertainment
In addition, there are over 40 other speakers on the agenda. You can view a complete list of the speakers here.