Jayisgames has posted their weekly Mobile Monday feature with three new interesting games to check out. The list always manages to amaze me with the innovation or technical marvels that can be developed for the small, portable device known as the iPhone.
First up is Dizzypad which appears to be a Frogger-esque game that challenges players to hop along lilly pads on the screen just by tapping them. The timing has to be precise or your cute little frog will end up in the water and you will get nothing but a Game Over screen.
Doodle Bomb is the next pick with is a puzzle game that is very simple. Shoot bombs to hit switches that will open the door to the next level. Sounds easy and simple enough to be very fun.
The last one for this week is Comet Racer. The object is to race to the end of each course as quickly as possible using your tiny rocket ship. Looks very neat.
- Yep, Three More iPhone Games to Round Out Your Monday
- Mobile Monday Madness: Jailbreaking Now Legal, Nexus One Going Super LCD, iPhone 4 Expanding Release
- 7 Nintendo DS/GBA Games That Would Make Great iPhone Games
- Cat Physics – a Physics-Based iPhone Game from Donut Games
- iPhone & iPad Review Round-Up: Wheel of Fortune, Spider: Bryce Manor HD, Doodle Fishing