After OnLive was quietly and mysteriously appropriated by a new benefactor, the new gaming console Ouya maintains its support for the cloud-based gaming service. PlayStation Vita reports some nice sales records and Phospor Games talks about its new mobile game Horn. Gamorlive creates a new portal for HTML5 cross-platform game development, Sony shows off a few new games and two entrepreneurs seek Kickstarter help for some iOS ventures.
- Yes, Ouya is still supporting OnLive
- PlayStation Vita sales topped 2.2 million worldwide as of June 30
- Phosphor Games Action Adventure Horn Brings Console Experience Mobile
- Gamorlive creates a portal for HTML5 multiplayer mobile games
- Sony showing off PlayStation mobile games, including Tractor Trails, Twist Pilot, Aqua Kitty, Samurai Beatdown and more
- Gregg Pollack and Eric Allam seek Kickstarter funding for iOS ventures