Yesterday, Atlus USA announced that they have secured the North American publishing rights to 101-in-1 Sports Megamix for the Nintendo DS. As the title makes abundantly clear, 101-in-1 Sports Megamix offers 101 sports mini-games in one package.
With so many game spaces to fill, sporting fans will be able to experience games not only based on the instant classics, like basketball, bowling, volleyball, tennis and the like, but will also get to try out some more unique activities like street luge, traction kiting, and capoeira.
As you play the title’s first games, you’ll receive points which can be used to unlock more games. In addition, some of the 101 activities are available as multiplayer experiences via local wireless multiplayer.
As of now, 101-in-1 Sports Megamix is scheduled to be released this August on the Nintendo DS for $19.99. You can learn more about the title by heading over to the game’s official website.
- Atari Announces New Installment in Backyard Sports Line of Casual Sports Games
- Nintendo Announces Black Console, Adds Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus to Standard Bundle
- NordCurrent Releasing 101 Games for $3
- Nintendo’s Downloads this Week
- Nintendo Adds Classic Literature to the Nintendo DSi XL’s Future Lineup