The lists continue on! Mashable has posted a list concerning the ten best iPad apps for brand new users. Sometimes when handling a new device, it can be difficult to figure out which apps you would want to have right from the start, and that is what this list looks to help with. The apps ranges from games, video watching, reading, and cooking.
The list is as follows:
1. Air Video – An app that takes your videos from your PC or Mac, transcodes them on-the-fly and streams them directly to your iPad. Considering the iPad’s form factor, the device makes for excellent video viewing.
2. Real Racing HD - An upgraded Real Racing for the iPad that is better than its iPhone in just about every way.
3. GoodReader – Simply the best app for reading PDFs and other documents. The best part is the connectivity with services like Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs and any FTP server.
4. Mondo Solitaire – An addictive solitaire game with several different variations of the classic card game. The large touch screen on the iPad makes it easy to play for hours on end.
5. Wired Magazine – A beautiful app that showcases how magazines could and should take advantage of the iPad’s gorgeous screen.
6. Kindle for iPad – Needing little explanation, it’s Amazon’s Kindle store and collection on the iPad. Purchasing is simple, and reading is a joy with it.
7. Epicurious – A recipe book with recommendations, delicious pictures and ideas. Perfect for the cook of the house.
8. Dropbox – Dropbox’s power lies in its simplicity. Drop a file in a certain folder, and Dropbox syncs it to the cloud. The Dropbox app for iPad allows you to do all of those things with a touch of grace.
9. The Guardian Eyewitness – Visually stunning photos and pictures ripped right from The Guardian.
10. NewsRack – A news reader that syncs with Google Reader to provide a nice experience. RSS feeds are what drive today’s online news, and this makes the best use of them on the iPad.